In recent years, due to the rising cost of land and labor in China, as well as the substantial product specifications in e-commerce and dramatically increasing demand for efficiency of inbound and outbound storage in order processing, the radio shuttle system has attracted the attention of enterprises and has become more and more widely used.
The radio shuttle system is a major innovation in logistics equipment technology, and its core equipment is the radio shuttle. As a unique automatic logistics system, radio shuttle system mainly solves the problem of compact storage and quick access of goods.
Inform Storage teamed up with Supor to discover the weak links of warehouse logistics management through system management, to ensure that the entire logistics operation can operate efficiently and orderly, and to realize an intelligent and lean logistics management mode that efficiently synchronizes logistics and information flow.
1. Customer Introduction
Zhejiang Supor Co., Ltd. is the large R&D and manufacturer of cookware in China, a famous brand of small kitchen appliances in China, and the first listed company in China's cookware industry. Founded in 1994, Supor is headquartered in Hangzhou, China. It has established 5 R&D and manufacturing bases in Hangzhou, Yuhuan, Shaoxing, Wuhan and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, with more than 10,000 employees.
2. Project Overview
The project covers an area of about 98,000 square meters, with a total construction area of about 51,000 square meters. The new warehouse after completion is divided into two functional areas: foreign trade and domestic sales. The construction of the intelligent warehouse was completed in the 15# warehouse, with a total area of 28,000 square meters and radio shuttle system. The project is designed with 4 floors of racking and 21,104 positions, equipped with 20 radio shuttles and 3 sets of charging cabinets. At the same time, the engineer has made a flexible design to meet the upgrading and transformation of automated compact warehouses in the later stage.
3. Radio Shuttle System
The radio shuttle is used together with the manual forklift to separate the storage and transportation of goods. The wireless remote control radio shuttle completes the goods storage function; the manual forklift completes the goods transportation function.
Operation (Pallet Storing): https://youtu.be/MAzPIwyLj6I
Use forklift to place the radio shuttle in the lane where the operation needs to be performed.
Use a forklift to place the pallets on the incoming end one by one, and place them on the support rails. Do not drive the forklift into the rack.
The radio shuttle lifts the pallet slightly, and then moves horizontally to the deepest reachable position, where it stores the pallet.
The radio shuttle returns to the incoming end of the lane to repeatedly carry the next pallet.
This sequence of actions is repeated as many times as necessary until the corresponding lane is full.
The radio shuttle performs the same operation in reverse order.
The radio shuttle can be used in conjunction with forklifts, AGVs, rail stacker cranes and other equipment. It adopts multiple shuttles operation mode to realize the user's easy and efficient operation mode and is suitable for the storage of various goods.
It is the core equipment of a new type of compact storage system.
Radio shuttle system, providing the ideal solution for the following situations:
○ A large number of palletized goods requires large-scale in and out of storage operations;
○ High requirements for cargo storage amount;
○ Temporary storage of pallet goods or batched buffer storage of wave picking orders;
○ Periodic big in or out;
○ The shuttle racking system has been used, which requires the storage of pallets with more depths and increases the workload of inbound and outbound storage;
○ Have used semi-automatic shuttle racking system, such as forklift + radio shuttle, hope to reduce manual operation and adopt fully automatic operation.
○ High-density storage
○ Cost saving
○ Less racking and cargo damage
○ Scalable and improved performance
4. Project Benefits
1. The original warehouse is stored in drive-in racks and ground stacks. After the upgrade, not only the number of goods is greatly increased, but also the safety of operators is ensured;
2. The warehouse setting is flexible, which can realize first in and first out, first in and last out, and the depth of one lane reaches 34 cargo spaces, which greatly reduces the driving path of forklift operators and is more convenient to use;
3. The equipment required for this warehouse construction are all products independently developed and produced by Inform Storage. The quality of the racking and the matching degree with radio shuttle are very high, so as to minimize the failure rate.